Often the most innovative research comes from those just starting their careers. As such, QSR International is thrilled to be supporting the next generation of qualitative research innovation! We recognize that early career researchers often find it difficult to access research grants as they have to compete with established scholars. This is why QSR has established the QSR Research Grant for Early Career Researchers just for those starting out on their research careers.
The Grant will allow for $25,000 USD in funding over two years to an Early Career Researcher with a project that shows promise and contribution to knowledge.
To be eligible to apply you:
- must have been awarded your doctorate from 2013 up to and including 2020;
- must have an academic appointment at an institution of higher education;
- must have a proposal for a qualitative or mixed method research project;
- need to have the support of your university’s grants administration; and,
- research needs to involve the use of NVivo for at least part of the data analysis
Applications will be accepted from July 19, 2021 – November 30, 2021.
Submissions must be in by 11:00 PM EST on November 30, 2021.
Find out more here.